The following text serves your information about the processing of your personal data carried out by us within the scope of our website.
Mount Everest Tea Company Ltd.
Pinneberg District Court HRB 1859 EL
Managing Directors: Jens von Riegen, Stefan Gieschke, Maximilian Frick
Contact DATA PROTECTION
FKC Consulting GmbH firstname.lastname@example.org
WHEN WE ARE PROCESSING WHAT PERSONAL DATA
We process personal data from you in the following cases:
- Visit our website is automatically sent to the server of our website by the browser used on your device. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- the name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- browser and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
- If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. A valid e-mail address is required so that we know who the request originated from and in order to be able to answer it. Further information may be provided voluntarily.
- If you wish to send us an application to apply for an advertised position or on your own initiative, we will process your sent documents and personal data.
- For unsolicited/application applications, we need your name, address and other contact details, birthday and location and nationality) and qualification papers.
It is also possible to provide us with information on this, which they believe would be beneficial in order to establish an employment relationship.
PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
We will only use the personal data you actively provide for the agreed purpose and only to the extent necessary.
- The above data will be processed by us for the following purposes:
- Ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- Ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- evaluation of system security and stability as well as
- for other administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows for the purposes of data collection listed above. In no case will we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
- The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 1 p. 1 lit. (b) GDPR on the basis of a pre-contractual measure. If a contract is concluded, the data can be included in our customer support system. The data will not be processed for any other purposes.
- The purpose of data processing is to establish and carry out an employment relationship in accordance with the Art. 88 DSGVO in Verbindung mit § 26 BDSG. In the event of a positive decision, the personal data will be entered in our personnel file and will follow the purposes of the “employee management” procedure.
- If you are in accordance with Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. a) GDPR has expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to send you our newsletter regularly.
- If you have registered with us, we will use your data for the maintenance of your account and in the event that a third party misuses your data and registers with this data on our site without your knowledge, as a safeguard for our part in accordance with Art. 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. b) GDPR.
CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is transferred to third parties for purposes other than the following/ to the following categories of recipients:
- Companies that help us assess your creditworthiness (scoring companies)
We will only share your personal information with third parties if:
- your form in accordance with Art. 1 p. 1 lit. a GDPR have given explicit consent to this,
- the transfer in accordance with Article 6(0) 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to believe that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that for the transfer under Article 6(0) of the 1 p. 1 lit. c GDPR has a legal obligation, as well as
- this is permitted by law and in accordance with Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. b GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Data transfer to third countries only takes place if you have given us your consent.
DURATION FOR THE PERSONAL DATA
- Cookies are stored in your browser as so-called session cookies, so that your browser automatically deletes them after leaving the website. The duration of the storage in this case follows from the technical functionality of the browser you are using.
- Personal data that is transmitted to us in connection with a contact request on our website will only be stored for the duration of the processing of the request. If a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be stored in our customer care system regularly for 10 years, if there is no other legal obligation that obliges us to keep it longer.
- The personal data collected will be processed in the event of a
- Cancellation: Saved for at least three months. The longest storage period is again a maximum of six months.
- Setting: Apply our storage periods. The information to which you are entitled will be provided to you upon setting.
- Your personal data will be stored until revocation.
- Personal data that is transmitted to us in connection with a registration on our website will only be stored for the duration of the existence of the account. If a contract is concluded, the data you provide may be stored in our customer care system regularly for 10 years, if there is no other legal obligation that obliges us to keep it longer
We would like to point out that we delete your data if its storage is not permitted (especially if the data is incorrect and correction is not possible). The blocking shall be replaced by the blocking if legal or actual obstacles stand in the way (e.g. special retention obligations due to commercial and tax requirements).
Right to object
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Article 21 GDPR, insofar as there are reasons for doing so, which arise from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct marketing. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we implement without specifying a specific situation.
If you wish to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an e-mail to email@example.com
RIGHT TO INFORMATION, CORRECTION, ERASURE, RESTRICTION
The data subject has the right to information about the personal data in question, as well as to rectification or deletion or restriction of processing. It also has a right of objection to the processing.
RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY
The data subject has the right to data portability.
EXISTENCE OF A RIGHT OF COMPLAINT TO THE SUPERVISORY AUTHORITY
You have the right to complain to the supervisory authority.
PROVISION OF PERSONAL DATA
There is no legal obligation for you to provide personal data.
There is no contractual obligation to provide us with personal data in the course of our business activities (if anonymously possible). You can anonymize them or otherwise remove the personality.
AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING INCLUDING PROFILING
There may be automated profiling with the aim of evaluating personal aspects. We use these profiling measures in the following cases:
Due to legal and regulatory requirements, we are committed to combating money laundering, terrorist financing and property-threatening offences. Data evaluations (e.g. comparison with legally specified lists) are also carried out.
The cookie stores information that arises in each case in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we will gain direct knowledge of your identity.
In addition, we also use temporary cookies to optimize the user experience, which are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you revisit our site to use our services, you will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what entries and settings you have made so that you do not have to re-enter them.
On the other hand, we used cookies to record the use of our website statistically and to evaluate them for the purpose of optimising our offer. These cookies allow us to automatically recognize that you have already been with us when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a defined time.
The data processed by cookies are intended for the aforementioned purposes in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties in accordance with Article 6 sec. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR required.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, the complete disabling of cookies may prevent you from using all the features of our website.
- Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are set out in article 6(3). 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR. With the tracking measures to be used, we want to ensure a needs-based design and the continuous optimization of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you for the purpose of optimising our offer. Those interests must be regarded as justified within the meaning of the abovementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
- Google Analytics
For the purpose of tailor-made and continuous optimization of our pages, we use Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (https://www.google.de/intl/de/about/) (1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA; hereinafter “Google”). In this context, pseudonymized user profiles are created and cookies are used (see point 4). The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website such as
- browser type/version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer URL (the previously visited page),
- Host name of the accessing computer (IP address),
- Time of the server request,
transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website and internet usage for the purposes of market research and the design of these websites according to their needs. This information may also be transferred to third parties if required to do so by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of the company. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other data from Google. The IP addresses are anonymized so that mapping is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; However, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to the full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
Google also offers a deactivation option for the most common browsers, which gives you more control over what data is collected and processed by Google. If you enable this option, no website visit information will be sent to Google Analytics. However, activation does not prevent information from being transmitted to us or to other web analysis services that we may use. For more information about the deactivation option provided by Google and how to enable it, please contact https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie is set, which prevents the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you will need to set the opt-out cookie again.
- Social Media Plug-ins
We use our website on the basis of Article 6(0). 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR social plug-ins of the social networks Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. The underlying commercial purpose is to be regarded as a legitimate interest within the meaning of the GDPR. The responsibility for the data protection-compliant operation is to be guaranteed by their respective providers. The integration of these plug-ins by us takes place by means of the so-called two-click method in order to protect visitors to our website in the best possible way.
On our website, social media plugins from Facebook are used to make their use more personal. For this we use the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button. It is an offer from Facebook.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Facebook servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Facebook directly to your browser and integrated by it into the website.
By integrating the plugins, Facebook receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged in to Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to a Facebook server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Facebook, Facebook can assign the visit to our website directly to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “LIKE” or “SHARE” button, the corresponding information is also transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information is also posted to Facebook and displayed to your Facebook friends.
Facebook may use this information for the purpose of advertising, market research and the needs of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, Facebook creates usage, interest and relationship profiles, e.g. to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the advertisements displayed to you on Facebook, to inform other Facebook users about your activities on our website and to provide other services related to the use of Facebook.
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website to your Facebook account, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Plugins of the short message network of Twitter Inc. are on our website. (Twitter). You can recognize the Twitter plugins (tweet button) by the Twitter logo on our site. An overview of tweet buttons can be found here (https://about.twitter.com/resources/buttons).
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, a direct connection is established between your browser and the Twitter server. Twitter receives the information that you have visited our site with your IP address. If you click on the Twitter “tweet” button while you are logged into your Twitter account, you can link the contents of our pages to your Twitter profile. This allows Twitter to assign the visit to our pages to your user account. We would like to point out that we, as the provider of the pages, do not receive any knowledge of the content of the transmitted data as well as their use by Twitter.
If you do not want Twitter to be able to associate the visit to our pages, please log out of your Twitter account.
Our website also uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of Instagram, which is operated by Instagram LLC., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA (“Instagram”).
The plugins are marked with an Instagram logo, for example, in the form of an “Instagram camera”.
When you visit a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to the Instagram servers. The content of the plugin is transmitted by Instagram directly to your browser and integrated into the page. Through this integration, Instagram receives the information that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram.
This information (including your IP address) is transmitted by your browser directly to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there. If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can assign the visit to our website directly to your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the “Instagram” button, this information is also transmitted directly to an Instagram server and stored there.
The information will also be posted to your Instagram account and displayed to your contacts.
If you do not want Instagram to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website.
This website uses the product Google Maps from Google Inc. By using this website, you agree to the collection, processing and use of the automatically collected data by Google Inc, its representatives and third parties.
We use components of the LinkedIn network on our website. LinkedIn is a service of LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Every time you access our website that is equipped with such a component, this component causes the browser you are using to download a corresponding representation of the LinkedIn component.
This process informs LinkedIn which specific page of our website is currently being visited. If you click on the LinkedIn “Recommend” button while you are logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link the contents of our pages to your LinkedIn profile. As a result, LinkedIn is able to associate the visit to our pages with your LinkedIn user account.
Within the website visit, we use the common Secure Socket Layer (SSL) method in conjunction with the highest encryption level supported by your browser. Typically, this is 256-bit encryption. If your browser doesn’t support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of our website is transmitted encrypted by the closed display of the bowl or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or complete loss, destruction or unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Up-to-date and amendment of this data protection declaration
Due to the further development of our website and offers above or due to changes in legal or regulatory requirements, it may become necessary to change this data protection declaration. The current data protection declaration can be accessed and printed by you at any time on the website.